View Profile Bipin

9 Movie Reviews

That was great!

I really like the humor in it, as well as your unique style, but i still had a few problems with it. the walk cycles were horrible, you really need to work on them, you did the noob type walk cycles where the feet just sway back and forth, as apposed to one lifting up and going ahead while the other went back. also, i think it should have been a little more fast paced at the beginning before the guy got hit in the head. it would add more of a sense of safety before the chaos started. Overall good job there.

Lazy

geez, this isn't nething great, i cant believe how high the score is. most of the backgrounds and people were still in sketch form cus u were to lazy to actually trace them into flash. as for animation: wow.... tweens, im so impressed. it was like some sketches were put into flash, u added some intense music, then put in more animated sketches of characters that u introduce, then don't show for the rest of the movie, which went by in a blur, then u trace over a few pieces of the animation that u felt like tracing, add a few random motion tweens here and there, then put it on newgrounds and called it an animatiion. Im just not impressed.

Frikin Sweet

this was great, William I such a funny guy. The artwork was kinda weird, expecially William's head, it was all furry. Y did he tear the pages out of his diary to write on them? I really look forward to the next episode.

t3h-m4tt responds:

Hah - you noticed. I was being lazy and didn't want to try to animate the die-ry opening and him turning the pages, so I just did ripped-out notebook paper. I think I'll have that worked out by next time.

And yes, his head is furry. No, I don't know what he is. And he isn't a furry alien.

3 Game Reviews

an actual perfect 10

this is just about the only game i've played that i'm able to honestly give a perfect 10, each aspect is perfectly done. people need to stop whining about Sunchips though. he's the last boss, u cant just walk up and punch him, you've gotta use tactics, if u end up getting in the way of his gun combo, its your fault for not being smart and tactical. o, and i like how Knox get's beaten up by the first boss in that cutscene. great job.

WOW

that was great, a combination of solid animation, soothing smooth graphics, almost flawless actionscript with a great engine, and to top it all off, knox's voice, i couldnt take my hands off the keyboard.

Finally! an original game!

Besides having the awesome save features and all the different options, this game is very original. I also love the second player bomber feature!
overall, a great game that you can get addicted to easily.

AHH! Foogadoo...